Sunday, May 15, 2011

I've gotten so used to blogging it seems like forever since my last post - thanks to blogger.

How was your weekend?... my weekend consisted of cleaning, cooking, cleaning, cleaning and let's not forget washing and more cleaning. We're all just getting over the flu so everything has been washed, dusted, vacuumed and organised. However, I did manage to work on a couple of projects - here is a sneaky peak of what I've been up to...

these are for the shop, guess what they are going to become?

Here are the after shots of my almost finished jacket from this post - just got to attach the lining to collar, it's so warm.


Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

x





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my -that is looking brilliant! what an interesting and edgy cut! more pictures please.