Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where do I start. Firstly, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was going great until Sunday night when my little L hit her head on the side of a table (so lucky the edges were rounded) she had a huge bump and we rushed her down to the hospital and they told us to keep an eye on her, that's all we could do. She seems fine but as a mother I can't help being a worry wart.

As for the rest of my weekend - I seemed to get a lot done. I made more earrings out of clay, so easy and simple and they look so cute, will post more about that on Thursday. I did some gardening. I worked on another small painting and have been trying to get some inspiration for a range of prints - I think I finally have it. I was going through one of my old drawings from a whopping 15 years ago (I feel so old when I write that and I'm only 34) anyway back to the drawing, it's given me some great ideas for a series of design prints. Just have to find the time to work at it now.

Our veggie garden - BEFORE
AFTER
IN-BETWEEN
BEFORE
all different things pop up everywhere in my garden, even when I don't plant them. There is a tomato plant growing with my bay tree and if your wondering why the whole veggie garden is enclosed - POSSUMS eat everything, they are so fat around here they can barely move.
AFTER
all our beautiful tomatoes


New - small paintings/illustrations

one of my old drawings


Before I forget a big Thank you to any new visitors stopping by! Have a productive, safe and healthy week!

x

No comments: