Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm sure everyone had a great weekend and even if you didn't here is a lovely thought to brighten up your day...

Every cloud has a silver lining by Maricor Maricar


This week is going to be all about the shop, my shop, a little shop. We have got free shipping on all domestic orders over $100 up until the end of April. So if you want to get in quick for Mothers Day, come and have a browse. There is also 10% off all italian tableware rice products so you definitely get an extra bonus there. The Italian tableware from Rice is just stunning. The pieces are so thoughtfully made with care, signed & dated by the maker - really special pieces of work.


and if your after original artwork
and we can't forget Melbourne designer Madz has runaway necklaces...

ALSO today is the last day to get your cards for Easter...buy here



Have a great day!

P.S how do you like my new banner - I was pretty chuffed with myself, I'm only just learning to use photoshop...

x

No comments: