Monday, February 28, 2011

New structure to my blog, daily posts will consist of:

  • Monday - Shop stuff and whatever happened in the weekend
  • Tuesday - Things I can't afford but want!
  • Wednesday - Colour & shop stuff
  • Thursday - New Ideas
  • Friday - Artists and Designers
  • Sunday - I'll just make it up...

At present, my blog is a bit airy fairy, my posts are about what I want when I want and working this way often leads me to writers block. So from this point on I am going to try and stick to a more structured blog...

So for Monday -here are the pics of my girls and their newly made cardboard butterfly wings mentioned in Friday's blog.

They had so much fun making them! oh and they had to be PINK

Little Rice Monsters now in-store!

x




1 comment:

LJ said...

We followed your lead and did the same thing yesterday. Thanks for the idea love. The girls thought it was the best thing ever.