Sunday, February 20, 2011

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! as for me, mine was somewhat challenging...I finally made some progress on the painting front and have been busy working till midnight - that's with a two year old teething and waking twice a night and my 3 year old waking once! Oh Joy.


On the shop front, we had some great new stock in last week. I am really loving the new rhino heads I keep on talking about and there are some cute little toys that are the perfect size to hold for the little one - not to big and not too small, just right.


A couple of pic's of my new small artworks soon to be coming to the shop...


I am really loving everything bright at the moment...colour just brightens up your day and home! Little pops of colour make everyone happy. Funny thing is when I first started painting all my paintings were inspired by the expressionists and then my style changed to more muted tones and now I'm back to brights again, I think I have to many mood swings...



I painted these Tiger Lilies Ten years ago...what a circle!


This weekend I also finished a dress I made for my little M a while back - my sewing skills aren't crash hot, so don't look too closely. I don't have a lot of patience for sewing I think it's because my sewing machine keeps breaking down.

Well that's all for now, I'm not sure who reads my blog but whoever you are have a great start to the week!

x


No comments: