Friday, January 7, 2011



Hope everyone had a Fantastic Christmas and New Years! 


We had a really busy one, home reno's and sick kids with a summer cold, what could be better...now it's time for a well earned break at the beach.


A Little shop will be closed for the weekend. Any orders made between Friday 7th of Jan and Monday 10th of Jan will be processed and sent out on Tuesday 11th of January. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! 


I thought I'd leave you with a couple of images from my favourite artists and illustrators of the moment:


Kat Macleod
David Bromley
Simon Kaan







The most gorgeous hand painted cube boxes by David Bromley for Capocchi.

One of my favourite NZ artists Simon Kaan

And I couldn't help but add beautiful music from NZ singer/songwriter Josephine Costain

x

No comments: