Friday, December 10, 2010

Starting out

The kids are sleeping and it's almost midnight and I am starting my new blog! wooohooo...


I have recently started an online store where I sell my artwork and a eclectic collection of bits and pieces that I love.


I am like all those other mums out there trying to come up with ways to make money from home so I can spend those precious - and not so precious moments with my children.


My new blog is going to be about all the goodies I find and the trials and tribulations of starting an online business (with zero experience but much passione)!...stay tuned.


Vintage vases

Madz Has Runaway timber inlaid with fabric pendant on sterling silver chain.
New cereal bowls from Bambu, the yellow and green ones in the front are made from coconut husks.

No comments: